
This is the first time that we have ever done something like this. It is quite fun. We are creating this blog so you guys (friends and family) can keep up to date with what is going on in the "Happy Hansen House." It is just about Thanksgiving and Christmas is just around the corner (some of the best times of the year!!!!). It means seeing many of our family members that we don't see all year long. Well, to keep you all updated, Jayce is enjoying third grade and is doing well. He has an amazing Cub Scount Leader (Lynnsey) and is moving up in rank. Dayne is loving first grade. Currently he only has two girlfriends, ha ha. He takes after his mother! He is practicing for his Christmas play, for which he is very excited. Maquette is loving her pre-school class and gives her teacher a run for her money. Patrick is our newest dance enthusiast. All you have to do is put on some music and away he goes. Lynnsey is busy as ever with Cub Scout, Daycare, etc... She loves being home with the kids. As for myself I love my job and helping students find resources to achieve their goals. Anyway, we are excited for Thanksgiving. It means the Christmas tree hunt is just around the corner. I think I will use a 12 ga. this year (the Wayne County Way). Love ya all!
1 comment:
I love this! I am so excited to put you on my list. I will be checking regularly! Love you guys and we can't wait for the hunt, (christmas tree hunt) that is!!
Post a Comment